AVD 1.0 mL Glass Cartidge Base with 2.0mm Holes
This porous ceramic vape cart is engineered specifically for medical and recreational oil, made with of Grade A highest quality materials. The AVD team are former growers and extractors that were unable to find a cart that they liked for their own products. They understood that they needed to make a better Vape Cartridge than the other companies that are out there today. With their industry knowledge, state of the art manufacturing, AVD has made a cart that they can personally back and use themselves. AVD have become the Leaders in new Vape Cartridges technology and quality.
AVD Ceramic Resin Cartridge Advantages:
- AVD Porous Ceramic Coil (not coated with glycerin) to absorb extracts and deliver intended flavour
- Unique chemical resistance in both acidic and alkaline conditions
- Outstanding erosion resistance allowing the carts to have a longer lifespan
- Designed to withstand the highest temperatures
- Resistance: 1.4 Ohm
- 10.5mm x 62mm (1.0mL)
- Threading: Standard 510
- Thread Skirt: Silicone
- Clear with Silver Metal Hardware
- 4 - Aperture (hole) size: 2.0mm - Designed for thick distillates with very little terpene cut
- Base and mouthpiece screw on together
- No leakage with dual ribbed silicone seal
- Less than 0.1% defect rate
- Designed with A-Grade quality materials
- Mouthpiece is sold separately
*Cartridge Base Only
AVD Filling Instructions:
The 1.0 mL cartridges have an overall length of 45.8mm.
- Insert a blunt tipped needle (14 gauge or smaller) into the space between the center airway tube and the outer wall of the cartridge to fill.
- Do not overfill. Caution: do not allow oil to enter the center airway tube. If the cartridge is overfilled, fluid will be forced through the atomizer and leak out of the bottom of the cartridge when the mouthpiece is inserted. When the needle is withdrawn, do not allow fluid to drop into the inner surface of the cartridge where the mouthpiece is to be inserted. Fluid on this surface may act as a lubricant reducing retention of the mouthpiece.
- Immediately after filling, insert the mouthpiece and screw the mouthpiece on tightly until it is fully seated. Mechanical assistance is required to fully seat the mouthpiece. Caution: failure to screw the mouthpiece on immediately after filling may cause leakage.
- Cartridges should be allowed to stand 30 minutes before use. During this time, fluid is priming the atomizer. The rate that the atomizer saturates is dependent upon the viscosity of the fluid. More viscous fluids will require more time.
- Make sure you are using the correct aperture (hole size) setting. This depends on the viscosity of the oil.