The 67 gram Boveda 2-way humidity control packs will keep your flower at 62% humidity for months. Want stickier buds, and/or growing and storing in a drier climate and higher altitudes then 62%RH will provide maximum moisture content. Used for both storing and curing, with no activation process required. Simply place one 67 gram pack in a sealed, air tight container with up to 1 lb (450 Grams) of flower to keep the humidity inside that container at a constant 62%RH. Enhance the color, aroma and flavor, while prolong freshness and locking in THC. Replace when the pack becomes rigid. Boveda will never humidify beyond the RH on the pack, so there's no such thing as "too much". You want to think in terms of using at least the minimum because the more you use, the more efficient Boveda works and the longer they last.
- 100 - 67 gram Boveda individually overwrapped and sealed
- Use in small medicine containers and small bags
- Dimensions 5.2" x 3.5" each
- Shelf Life: 2 year in original packaging
- prevents evaporation of terpenes and weight
Why is relative humidity important for Cannabis?
Terpene & Trichrome Retention. Studies show a 15% higher terpene and trichrome retention when storing cannabis with Boveda rather than without. That’s because Boveda creates and holds the ideal moisture content of your cannabis to optimize terpene retention.
Vapor Phase Osmosis Membrane. Boveda’s membrane inhibits the passage of impurities, insuring that your cannabis is exposed to only clean, pure water vapor.
Improve Appearance & Aroma. Retaining 15% more trichromes means that your cannabis will look, smell and sell better.
Simplified Curing. Boveda patented 2-way humidity control ensures that your cannabis will be brought to equilibrium at its optimum moisture content, and stay there.
Mold Inhibition. Boveda ensures that the relative humidity in your containers and packaging will be held below the point at which mold accelerates its growth, regardless of the outside environment.
Maximize Profits by Eliminating Evaporation.
Without Boveda you could lose up to 10% of your inventory to evaporation so consider it as a quality control program that maintains product quality as well as reduces loss.
Growers typically add more flower to their packaging to account for weight lost due to evaporation. These numbers illustrate how much money you could potentially save by using Boveda in your packaging.
Growers Pound (in Grams): 475
Price per Gram: $3.50
Pounds per harvest: 100
Harvests per year: 10
To compensate for evaporation, you’re giving away 21 grams per pound. That means..
You’re losing $73.50 per pound
You’re losing $7350.00 per harvest
You’re losing $73,500.00 per year
Using one Boveda per lb for curing/storage is $3,000. Boveda could save you $70,5000 per year at that volume.
- 15% higher terpene and cannabinoid retention
- For stickier buds, for drier climates and higher altitudes providing maximum moisture content
- Perfect for Cultivators, Packagers, Distribution Co. and Retailers
- Boveda packs are safe to touch flower
- Adds and absorbs pure water vapor to maintain a precise relative humidity (RH)
- Boveda provides the cleanest and most purified humidity of all other products available on the market today.
- 67 gram Boveda are commonly used in mason jars and large bags. They can last 6+ months depending on how often the container is opened, you'll know it's time to replace when the entire Boveda begins turning hard.
Note: Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same container, and do not use Boveda in the same container with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda.