Boveda 62% RH (1 Gram) 20 Pack
When should you use your Boveda 1 Gram Packet? When you want to keep your flower perfectly ripe and sticky. Keep your smaller stashes of herb properly humidified with Boveda. Even without Boveda's 2-way humidity control can dry out your favorite strain and destroy some of its healing properties. Whether you're headed out for the evening of enjoyment, to the mountains to get some turns in, or weekend in camping trip, pop in a 1 gram Boveda with your traveling buds.
This 1 Gram Boveda Packet is designed for small containers and seamless packaging integration for up to a 1/8 oz of flower products. The square packaging design is great for rigid and/or flexible packaging with being able to fit into lids or the bottom of you jar. It can also be folded lengthwise to fit in a pre-roll tube or folded in half to make a 1.2" square footprint for smaller packaging.
- Each Boveda 1 gram:
- Keeps up to 1/8 ounce or 3.5 grams of cannabis fresh
- Provides precise moisture control for up to 2 weeks
- Fits in a pre-roll tin, vial, medicine bottle, dispensary exit bag or other small container
Why is relative humidity important for Cannabis?
Terpene & Trichrome Retention. Studies show a 15% higher terpene and trichrome retention when storing cannabis with Boveda rather than without. That’s because Boveda creates and holds the ideal moisture content of your cannabis to optimize terpene retention.
Vapor Phase Osmosis Membrane. Boveda’s membrane inhibits the passage of impurities, insuring that your cannabis is exposed to only clean, pure water vapor.
Improve Appearance & Aroma. Retaining 15% more trichromes means that your cannabis will look, smell and sell better.
Simplified Curing. Boveda patented 2-way humidity control ensures that your cannabis will be brought to equilibrium at its optimum moisture content, and stay there.
Mold Inhibition. Boveda ensures that the relative humidity in your containers and packaging will be held below the point at which mold accelerates its growth, regardless of the outside environment.
Maximize Profits by Eliminating Evaporation.
Without Boveda you could lose up to 10% of your inventory to evaporation so consider it as a quality control program that maintains product quality as well as reduces loss.
Growers typically add more flower to their packaging to account for weight lost due to evaporation. These numbers illustrate how much money you could potentially save by using Boveda in your packaging.
Growers Pound (in Grams): 475
Price per Gram: $3.50
Pounds per harvest: 100
Harvests per year: 10
To compensate for evaporation, you’re giving away 21 grams per pound. That means..
You’re losing $73.50 per pound
You’re losing $7350.00 per harvest
You’re losing $73,500.00 per year
Using one Boveda per lb for curing/storage is $3,000. Boveda could save you $70,5000 per year at that volume.
- 15% higher terpene and cannabinoid retention
- Stickier buds, for drier climates and higher altitudes providing maximum moisture content
- Preserves appearance and potency of flower + keeps cannabis at safe humidity levels to deliver the highest quality and experience
- Re-hydrates and stores up to 3.5 grams (1/8 ounces) of cannabis
- Adds and absorbs pure water vapor to maintain a precise relative humidity (RH)
- Keeps cannabis fresh for up to 2 weeks in a container that is frequently opened and closed. (Replace when Boveda becomes rigid.)
- Boveda packs are safe to touch flower
- Ships in a 20-pack resealable plastic bag
- Shelf Life: 2 years when stored in resealed original bag
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 1.6" each
- Boveda provides the cleanest and most purified humidity of all other products available on the market today
Note: Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same container, and do not use Boveda in the same container with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda