Say goodbye to too wet and too dry. This Integra Boost 2-way humidity control packs control moisture in an enclosed area will either release or absorb moisture, maintaining relative humidity at 62% in a contained environment. It includes a smart, simple-to-read to Replacement Indicator Card. Simply replace the old pack with a fresh one when the dot on the Replacement Indicator Card turns bright blue.
How do I use the Integra Boost packs?
- Remove the Integra Boost packet from its clear over-wrapping and place it in an enclosed area with the contents to be preserved and protected.
- Drop the Replacement Indicator Card inside the same container or enclosed area and seal.
- Integra Boost will begin to regulate relative humidity inside of the container to the specific R.H. percentage labeled on the packet.
- Simply replace the packet with a fresh packet when the dot on the Replacement Indicator Card turns bright blue.
Can I use more than one pack at a time in an enclosed area?
- Absolutely! There's no harm in using more than one pack to introduce moisture faster. Integra Boost packs will respond accordingly.
How long do Boost packs last on average before I have to replace?
- Once opened, product life varies—from a couple of months to one full year—depending on the moisture in the area, the product you're preserving and a number of other variables. Keep in mind that, the more you open and close the container where the pack is placed, the more of its contents the pack will need to use to readjust to the constant change in moisture levels. So, if your pack is in a container you access frequently (a container of rice that you open one a week, for example) it will need to be replaced quicker than if it's in an area you don't access often (locked away in a cigar case that you only open on special occasions, for example).
- Each Boost is individually wrapped to prevent it from activating prematurely. If kept wrapped, the shelf life is 2 years from the date of manufacture.
What ingredients does the Integra Boost pack contain?
- Each pack contains a proprietary blend of plant-based glycerin and water. Each of our packs is spill and tear-resistant, FDA-compliant, 99% biodegradable and non-toxic.
Is it safe for Integra products to touch household items like food?
- Absolutely. Integra products are FDA-compliant, spill and tear-resistant, biodegradable and non-toxic. Plus, they're 100% salt-free—so they won't alter the taste of your pantry items or rare cigars—and are made with food-grade ink.